My blog is so that I can purge all of the random junk that floats through my head and also share some of the memories and moments of our daily life... good and bad. Life as a single, working Mom to a child with Asperger's (aka: Assburgers. Lol) and a sweet, yet energetic 3 year old boy can be a chaotic trainwreck...but it is also amusing and wonderful too.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Our eventful week

Well, it's Sunday night. Kids are in bed, I'm getting ready for bed too but I have a lovely mask on my face right now in hopes to halt the convention of zits sprouting up on my face. Darn hormones!! I have a date on Wednesday and do not want to show up looking like this.

So, gonna do a quick week recap.

Lilly started school this week. She is now in 2nd grade. Her new teacher is named Mrs. Stump and she seems very nice. The first week was an adjustment for Lilly, but we knew that would happen. Her teacher also needs to learn a lot about Lilly and what makes her tick... and Also what makes her "Ticked off". Lol. I'm sure after a couple weeks it will be fine.

Aunt Dee and Uncle Bob are visiting from Florida. I love when they come out. The kids love them too and have a great time just hanging out over at my parent's. Uncle Bob and Lilly were planting hibiscus in my Mom's yard. She loved the digging and watering. Lil sprayed Riley with the hose and I ended up just stripping them down to their undies so the could play in the water. A little white trash... but oh well.

Today was Church, we were late...yep, again. Great sermon about accepting others and how change is good. Pastor Marc said a really great and touching prayer about surrendering your big burdens... made me cry. Lilly was on my mind and all the struggles I go through with her.

Grabbed a quick Lunch at Subway and Headed to Balboa Park. We rode the carousel, train and they got their faces painted. It was fun.

I was soooo tired, I actually fell asleep while reading a bedtime story to the kids. Whoops.

Here's some pix... they're out of order... but you'll figure it out.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower,just wanted to say howdy! Your kiddos are adorable. Oh my gosh, school started already? {lucky} I have a 4 yr old on the Autism Spectrum...um, and I'm super sassy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Cari!! Hmmm maybe you're onto something.... Sassy Moms have Spectrum kida. ROFL. ;)

    ReplyDelete

So...what did you think? I would love to know! Comments are appreciated!