My blog is so that I can purge all of the random junk that floats through my head and also share some of the memories and moments of our daily life... good and bad. Life as a single, working Mom to a child with Asperger's (aka: Assburgers. Lol) and a sweet, yet energetic 3 year old boy can be a chaotic trainwreck...but it is also amusing and wonderful too.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Testes..testes...1 2 3.

Wow. My very own blog. It even has that new blog smell.
This is just a test post. Nothing exciting or fancy right now. I have myself a killer migraine and it's way past my bedtime.

Ta ta for now. Real posts coming soon...I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I added you to my blog too :) I think all blogs need some sassiness <3

    ReplyDelete

So...what did you think? I would love to know! Comments are appreciated!