My blog is so that I can purge all of the random junk that floats through my head and also share some of the memories and moments of our daily life... good and bad. Life as a single, working Mom to a child with Asperger's (aka: Assburgers. Lol) and a sweet, yet energetic 3 year old boy can be a chaotic trainwreck...but it is also amusing and wonderful too.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cool things I found on other blogs today...

As I was browsing through my reading list of the blogs I follow, I came across so many really cool things that I want to either do, buy or make.  They are so cool that I wanted to share a couple of them with y’all. 

I saw this Towel Rack project on the Mod Podge Rocks blog and followed the link to the original post over at A Little Knick Knack. 




Not only is it a super easy project, but it’s Mod Podge which is my latest obsession AND…the towel rack in the kids’ bathroom keeps falling off the wall and I am so tired of putting it back up over and over.  I am going to tear those crappy, boring towel racks down, make my own with some super cool scrapbook paper and hang those suckers up and be done with it.  YAY.  Can’t wait to make them!



Next, I saw this  FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC inspirational sign/manifesto over on Mely’s Blog Sex, Lies and Bacon.   This sign is SO perfect for me right now.  I want to hang one in the entryway of my house!!!  And, I am kind of on a kick lately of these sign things…Did ya see my Family Rules post a couple days ago?? 
This sign can be found and purchased at http://www.holstee.com/.



Really cool stuff huh??   You’re Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what did you think? I would love to know! Comments are appreciated!