My blog is so that I can purge all of the random junk that floats through my head and also share some of the memories and moments of our daily life... good and bad. Life as a single, working Mom to a child with Asperger's (aka: Assburgers. Lol) and a sweet, yet energetic 3 year old boy can be a chaotic trainwreck...but it is also amusing and wonderful too.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Our Family Rules

I have seen these great signs lately on Etsy and in a few stores.  They are the “Family Rules” signs.  They are not cheap to buy and they come pre-made. 





I want to make one for MY family with rules that apply to us.  So, I typed up the rules that I thought fit us best and used some cute fonts that I downloaded from Kevin & Amanda‘s Blog.   
Now, I just need to print them on cute, crafty, colorful paper or at least in different bright colors and make our family sign.  I will do this in all my spare time (Bwahahahahaa) I still have a 6 canvas Mod Podge project sitting in my dining room that I am planning on getting to “someday”. 

Well, the point of this post was not to prove how much of a slacker I am but I wanted to share with you Our Family rules.



1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I remember seeing it and thinking how great it would be once the kids could contribute to the rules of the household. I also want to create a one sentence, easy for the kids to remember family mission statement.

    I can't wait to see how it comes out, Shelley!

    ReplyDelete

So...what did you think? I would love to know! Comments are appreciated!